Saturday, November 13, 2010

Even though, and because.

I'm writing today.
Even though 18 (19?) publishers said, "we love you but...."
Even though this website and that one and that other one all said, "thanks but, not right now..." (and there are those that said nothing....)
Even though blogher told me I wasn't writing frequently enough to be part of their directory of 9,000000000 blogs
Even though I don't have enough time
Even though I don't have an MFA in creative writing or in anything else
Even though I don't call it my "craft"
Even though I use cliches and have little to no discipline for proper editing
Because I want to
Because it makes me soul feel good
Because it's up to me anyway
Because if I don't, no one else is going to pour the words out of my head

No comments:

Post a Comment